Inspired by a post by Jared Rascher, we take a look at rolling dice or just succeeding based on the actions of the player character in your rpg. In other words, if you narrate your situation well, should you just succeed?
- Congrats to Misdirected Mark for 300 episodes!
- Listener survey will be going out soon
Crimfan leaves us a comment.
Peter Skanes emails us.
- 2018 3D Printing for Tabletop RPGs State of the Art, article on Geek Archaeology
- Kevthuhlu points out a kick-ass place for some character sheets.
- Joe Cwik, Dungeons and Dragons Player Creates Full Pokemon Conversion by Joshua Duckworth article on GameRant
- Brian Kreuzinger – Russian researchers claim three-fingered Peruvian mummies have different anatomy to humans, article on 9News
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]