PC safe zones, inspired by Ed Nagy. He asks, “Do you allow your PCs somewhere where they can store items without fear, can heal and plot without worry? When do you break that tacit agreement and have robbers hit them at home?”
We talk how we have encountered safe zones, either as a pc or game master. You can even implement them to propel the game into a general direction. Is there a hard rule for ransacking their place or is it sacred ground? Sean actually comes up with a good idea on how to put mechanics to how raids on the pc’s safe house!
Brett’s QCC Review
Evercon.org – Come and run games for us! Games on Demand!
Bonus BS episodes – GMs running under our Banner
Safe House in Milwaukee
Steve Orik emails us to give Brett props but may want to reconsider.
Jason Raether emails us to talk about his funniest misinterpretation of a game rule.
- Clowns to be arrested!
- Blades in the Dark partners with Evil Hat for print/distribution
- Interview with Mike Pondsmith the creator of Cyberpunk 2020
- Doctor Doom Cosplay
- Wisdom Save game master ideas, tips and tricks for tabletop rpg’s. Link is to the ‘Dungeon’ category where you can find a dungeon to run.
- Pathfinder meets Cthulhu New Strange Aeons Six-Month Adventure Path Pits the Heroes of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Against Lovecraftian Cosmic Horrors
- Adventures in Middle Earth player’s guide pdf is out!
- Kev Lovecraft pointed us to 25 miles of forgotten tunnels in Germany
- Matt Bonhoff tells us about Himmler’s Witches Library