First installment of our Player Series, we’re talking about the Fighter. The fighter has a purpose, it’s to smash faces. We also provide some ideas on how to actually role-play the combat intensive fantasy class. It’s not all fun and games, they do have their weaknesses too!
We’ll be at GaryCon
Kickstarter for Brett’s Streets of Avalon is in the works
Voicemail from Goblins Henchmen
Pure Mongrel updates us on getting experienced players to play a new game.
Veecee emails us about Dragons
Charles White (author of Olympus Inc for Savage Worlds RPG) from Fabled Environments emails us
- Ray Otus comments on our Dragons episode, “Thanks for mentioning my dragons-as-hoarders idea. It’s going to be the theme of an upcoming issue of Plundergrounds, my Dungeon World/OSR zine. Folks can check out the first issue for free at my website, www.jellysaw.com, or at my Patreon (www.patreon.com/rayotus).”
- Eli Kurtz has some insight into how he handles session zero. :cough: Larry Hollis :cough:
- Pure Mongrel tells us there is a new Judge Dredd RPG coming
- Multiple listeners pointed out the Lego Dungeon Master info
- Chris Sneizak of MM fame points out Tales of the Warrior Princess kickstarter
- Bedlam Hall – A Macabre Victorian rpg kickstarter, via Christopher Grey
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]