We talk Savage Worlds RPG, and solicit some help from Kristian Serrano and Ron Blessing from the Savage Bloggers Network. Published by Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Savage Worlds’ motto is ‘Fast, Furious, and Fun’. We talk about what makes it fast, furious, and fun. Target number four, raises, wild die, bennies, wild cards and extras, and playing cards for initiatives are just some of the features of the popular rpg ruleset. There is even some interesting tidbits that many people may not know about the game or the publisher! Thanks Ron and Kristian!
We’re looking for gamers to run rpgs at Gamehole Con in November. Let us know and add ‘Gaming and BS presents’ to the title of your game when event submission opens April 1st!
When offer up some corrections from episode 79 when we talked about Acrid Herald and Game School Podcast.
- Pinnacle Entertainment Group, home of SW on the web
- Savage Worlds Reddit
- Savagepedia a wiki for the SW RPG
- Savage Eberron conversion of Eberron campaign setting by Keith Baker to the Savage Worlds rules set
- Card Caddy
- St. Patty’s bundle during March: green case and white case for $9.99 and free shipping.
- Clockworks comic and Savage Worlds setting
- Savage Marvel Cinematic Universe, conversion of Marvel characters to Savage Worlds
- Chris Shorb and his friends are putting together a con in October in the San Bernadino Mountains outside LA. Small intimate con, the whole weekend long, all food and lodging inclusive the price. Any pub you can give would be welcome. https://www.facebook.com/Pineconconvention
We put Kristian and Ron on the spot and run them through Skill Check!