Secret conversations in rpgs. We pass notes. Game Masters pull players aside to talk about something that may not be privy to the in-game situation. Does it matter if the rest of your group hears these conversations? Sometimes this can take attention from others. Like the theater diva of the group seeks attention, so would the sneaky, conniving, cunning player that wants the private attention of the referee.
Matt Martinez via G+ on the subject of the bait-and-switch.
Moe Tousignant bring this to our attention, D&D is a heist game.
Secret Conversations in RPGs
- Wolverines trained to find avalanche survivors
- Chaosium Kickstarted themselves to death and needed to be re-born
- World’s first 4k, 55 inch, multi-touch coffee table that can interact with tangible objects
- Lego Imperial Star Destroyer, ISD Tyrant, 56 inches long, weighing about 70 pounds, 32kg
- 2016 Origin Award nominations
- Shane Freeman warns us of Killer Robots
- Hawk Sparrow points us to 7 Weird and Wonderful Medieval Facts
Subscribe on iTunes or Android so you don’t miss our next episode when we talk about Interpreting Dice Rolls or maybe we’ll talk about the Heist in RPGs, or maybe we’ll dive into the Thief class… the possibilities are endless 🙂