Social encounters in role-playing games. There’s the ongoing debate on how to handle a not-so-social player playing a type-A rpg character and how mechanics and/or oratory skills play into the encounter.
Streets of Avalon AP with Chris, Tom, Emily, and Kev
Roger F. shares a weather-related scenario.
Edwin, also shares his thoughts on the weather.
Crimfan offers a couple suggestions on future show topics.
James “King Silver Bolt” writes us about gaming away from the table.
Jason emails us about creative spell casting and character names.
Steve Orlik shares a gaming story.
- Explorers find disease-cursed City of the Monkey God and nearly lose their faces to flesh-eating parasite
- Mysterious Cloaks and Masks Found in Boston
- Some cool D&D and Pathfinder RPG sheets/character builder – Wayne pointed these out
- Advantage to Insight podcast by Alex and Wayne
- Duel of Wits from Burning Wheel
- Austin pointed us towards a WotC Unearthed Arcana article: Artificer
- Shane Freeman warns us of Vampire Bats Feeding on Humans for the First Time
- Spencer Clark tells us about how to Flip the Switch and Get Killer Mice