Super villains and ultimate baddies in role-playing games can be all full of cliches. Inspired by listener George S., we talk about those trope and maybe give you some ideas on how to make them better.
Want to run games under our Banner at Gamehole? Submissions are open! So let us know what you’d like to run.
Brett in Origins next month
Old School Encounter Contest! – Hobbs and Friends of the OSR partnership
Christopher Grey’s method of retiring a player character.
Chris Angelucci brings up potions.
- Been reading David Baity’s Dark Trails RPG
- Firefly’s Serenity made entirely from duct tape.
- D&D Custom Character Sheets from Pete Watson-Wailes
- Chris Avellone announces a new RPG project called Pathfinder: Kingmaker
- Dungeon Contest – 2017 One Page Dungeon Compendium is available!
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]