Presenting the unexpected in roleplaying games doesn’t come to your players without an element of surprise. Sean has mentioned wanting to start a game and not tell folks what it’s about so let’s discuss how to introduce a change-up or a surprise to your game (and if it’s a good idea at all).
Michael Phillips writes on our blog ep 58 Wimp or Hero
Mike Walsh writes in via email as a follow up to his previous email.
- Historical European Martial Arts (HEMA) documentary
- Thanks to Chad Knight for hooking me up with Brian Tieman who’s looking to unload his One Ring RPG collection!
- Books bound in human skin
- The Call of Cthulhu by H.P. Lovecraft performed by Chris Sniezak from Misdirected Mark
- Paradox Interactive buys White Wolf from CCP
- Kickstarter cancelled. The Dungeonworld monster card kickstarter has been cancelled…
- Nerfs Rivals Zeus MXV-1200 Blaster. Thx to Chris Groff who posted it on G+.
- Roll20 is hiring again.