Traps in role-playing games, they’re used for a variety of reasons as a GM, but player characters can also setup traps to ensnare their foes. There is the popular mechanical trap as well as the social trap, “aha! We’ve got you now!” Brett shares a funny story about his son’s, AJ, approach to littering a dungeon with some traps that protect an ancient, hidden, treasure. You’ll have to listen to find out what it is.
Did we tell you about Evercon?
Tony Baker calls BS on Evil Campaigns
Pure Mongrel poses a question about pc consequences.
- How HR Giger Invented Sci-Fi’s Most Terrifying Monster
- Khairul Hisham, aka Hish Graphics, put out clone troop paper minis for free download
- Chris Angelucci are we living in a simulation?
- Jim Ftizpatrick tells us about the Maine Locomotive Graveyard
- Dave Konkol created Castle of Blackwood Moor
- Azrael Arocha points out 20 Things in the Lair of the Mummy King
- Eileen let us know about Hayley Nitz’s kickstarter Chasing Hitler comic. Hayley is a high school senior
- Interview on Graphic Novelty podcast