Inspired by DM Cojo, we talk about low-level play. Only this time we have someone help us define it and stay on track. Chris Sniezak from Misdirected Mark/Encoded Designs provides some additional insight.
- Dave Hanlon was interested to know what Brett thought of Invisible Sun because he has an Invisible Sun show – Check out Incantations podcast!
- 2018 nominees for ‘Board Game of the Year’ on ArsTechnica
- Alternative art for 5e core books tweeted/teased by @JasonTDnDDM on twitter
- Iron Edda Kickstarter
- Queen City Conquest
- Zombie World: A Card-Based Tabletop RPG of Zombie Horror
- Over the Edge: A Roleplaying Game of Weird Urban Danger
This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron!
Find more of Chris at the following: