We talk about playing thieves and rogues. Be it sneaky sneak thieves, trap detector and disabler, swashbuckler Robin Hood Musketeer type or even scoundrels, it’s all about the sinister class of the thief. Or shall we say rogue?
Want to run games under our Banner at Gamehole? Submissions are open! So let us know what you’d like to run
Brett in Origins next month
Old School Encounter Contest! – Hobbs and Friends of the OSR partnership
Don’t forget Queen City Conquest – check out their KS
Graham Meinert is running a couple games at GenCon…under Gaming and BS! – check out event ID RPG17113407 for Conan RPG and RPG17113446 for Star Trek.
Dan Domme and Mike Bolan email us about Building Things in RPG’s
Chris Lange poses a question about World of Darkness
Ron Blessing comments on Torgo the White on alignment
Finnulf emails us about skills, or shall we say Traveller?
Blake Ryan gives puts us on notice for our main topic.
- Matt Bohnhoff launches his first game, Lucha Liga
- Wayne Visionary Comms, There are diseases hidden in ice, and they’re waking up, article on BBC
- Kevin Lovecraft posts spell names designed by neural network
- Azrael Arocha shares a youtube playlist of Free instrumental music from a Spanish speaking composer for your gaming tables!!!
- New project from Charles White from Fabled Environments and Yellow Piece Games comes Buccaneer: Through Hell and High Water. Setting for Savage Worlds. Kickstarter starts the day this dropped May 16, 2017
- Blackwood KS by Eli Kurtz
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]
Subscribe on iTunes or Android so you don’t miss our next episode when we talk about How we run a super villain!
This episode sponsored by Gamehole Con. Get your ass to Gamehole Con. Visit gameholecon.com for more details.