Sanity. Some games have it, some games don’t. We certainly don’t. We even touch on having some fun as a Keeper, Game Master, DM when you want your player’s character to start losing it. Aside from Call of Cthulhu how do you use sanity in your rpg?
Brett isn’t going to make Origins this year
Matt S., Steve Orlik, email us about hidden hit points.
Eli Kurtz comments on G+ on hidden hit points
Jared Rascher weighs in on hidden hit points as does Karlen of the Hill People
- Into the Borderlands now available for pre-order at Goodman games
- Glynn Seal latest KS for The Midderlands Expanded
- There’s More To Life Than Just D&D, by Brook H. on Pop Culture Uncovered
- Congrats to Todd Crapper for his new role at Third Eye Games
- Castles & Crusades Monsters & Treasures kickstarter, funded. Ends Feb 13, 2018.
- Joe Cwik points out Haderast’s post on G+, making a map out of leather.
[shadowbox]This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron![/shadowbox]