From Peter – Tabletop terrain. I’m not sure if you gents have tackled this topic yet. Referring to maps, Dwarven Forge, 3D printing, Hirst Arts and so on. I’m currently creating 3D terrain using Hirst Arts molds. Extremely slow process but very stunning.
So…. How do we deal with terrain in our games?
House of Cojo calls in about prep
Saul of House Morales comments on Never Prepared
Cory of House Welch asks us for a favor
Harrigan reveals how he drives off two of his childhood chums
Joe comments in about Gamehole Con’s VIG registration
House of Crimfan comments a while ago…
- Lord of the Rings series on Amazon Prime announces creative team
- Dwarven Forge miniature terrain
- Dungeonstone for plaster type dungeon terrain
- Fat Dragon Games for 3d fantasy paper terrain
- The Tower KS by The Warden
- Old School DM’s Facebook page
products may include affiliate links where we earn rewards from your purchase.
This show brought to you by fans of the show, like you. Support the show. Become a patron!
Join the discussion!