Campaign creation, a topic posed to us by Michael Drescher. We throw in the Fronts from the Dungeonworld rpg as a point of reference and a good way to approach fleshing out your campaign. Our thoughts, or approach, is not the be all end all to creating a campaign. Sean tends to start with prepublished modules but may end up going off the rails and ad-libbing the rest of his sessions because a more exciting path may present itself. Brett has his own method and explains that. There is no wrong way to doing an rpg campaign, but we do have a warning to GM’s. Let us know what you think.
Trivia contest continues.
I think we’re up to 4 submissions. Visit gamingandbs.com/trivia100. Friend of the show, Jon Marr from Purple Sorcerer Games is throwing in an item or two. Visit his website Purple Sorcerer games for your DCC adventuring needs.
We field emails from Gabe Dybing, Steve Orlik, Dave Winn, Vece Young, and Ed Nagy.
- A video about how agile you can be in plate armor.
- Are you, or is someone you know a lizard person looking for a special someone?
- Ghostbusters Dimension VR experience
- Spooky clouds over CERN spark ‘portal to other dimensions’ theory.
- Idris Elba spotted on The Dark Tower Set set as the Gunslinger