With the recent Kickstarter from Monte Cook Games where Monte talks about addressing absentee members of the game group yet still facilitate a method of play. We figured we’d want to elaborate on this. Be it a forum where you discuss what your player character does during down-time, or it’s a real life letter from one player character to another, there’s ways to make this happen, but is it something we prefer?
Evercon.org – Come and run games for us!
G&BS Patreon getting some updates
Brett is heading to Queen City Conquest
We field emails from Angela Murray, and Chris Steele. James Carruthers calls Brett to the floor on hand waving rules. While Matt Martinez comments on G+ re: 101 At What Cost?
- Who the fuck is my D&D character? Backstory generator.
- Token making for virtual table tops by Devin Night
- Pure Mongrel draws our attention to the DTRPG Mythos Sale!
- And he made me drool over the Ultimate LotR/Hobbit Blu Ray Set
- Matt Bohnhoff warns us of giant snakes in Maine